24 April 2011

What Weekend Testing Learnt Me

I am back with the post regarding weekend testing sessions(www.weekendtesting.com). Every session is new learning experience. How much I write about weekend testing will be less. The mission will be provided to the testers and there will be pairing or solo testing for 1 hour. Generate reports and participate in the discussion about the mission after testing the application. Coming back to my learning experience, it was great experience to do testing in 1 hour about the application rather I could say it will be a challenge thrown to test in 1 hour.
1.Some sessions made me excited of involvement and some disappointed because I side-tracked the mission, loosing concentration in the middle.
2.This made me to test some open source applications to improve myself. Suggestions like go through the heuristics, blogs helped me.
3.Whenever I am in WT Sessions, I want to take initiative and practice questioning.
4. Found where I am doing mistakes and got the chance to rectify them and move forward.


1 comment:

  1. Indium Software is one among the leading Software Testing Companies in India. Our organization have been successful and outstanding over a decade in providing Software testing services, possessing immense experience and well trained professionals. We enhance ourselves with the latest updates in software testing technologies and testing tools.
    We are the most eminent software testing company across the world holding, being trustworthy and cost-effective. We offer end-to-end software testing / Quality Assurance/ Validation Services. Software Testing Services like Functional, Regression, Performance, Security, Compatibility, Usability, Test Automation and Integration testing. Our Specialized testing services are such as Game testing, Social Media testing, Mobile testing, Cloud Testing and Data Base testing.
    Indium has its registered office in California, Georgia and also has multiple offshore delivery centers in India.

    ReplyDelete